Fashion your optimal life. Reimagine your potential.
Your Custom Text Here
1:1 coaching is a weekly, judgement-free space completely for yourself. Over the course of our 3 month relationship you’ll discover a more true vision of who you are, what you have to offer, and the limitless possibilities that are surrounding you.
On average, clients report a 40% increase in overall life satisfaction after our time together. In addition, clients typically report: mastering fear, making more money, developing/enriching personal relationships, creating meaningful work, and a greater intensity of courage.
Therapy vs. Coaching:
A great way to more fully understand the coaching relationship is by a comparison to therapy. Traditional, talk therapy provides a non-judgmental space (like coaching) to explore your thoughts, values, behaviors, etc. Unlike coaching, however, therapy is rooted in the past and the “why” things happened the way they did and often seeks a diagnosis (anxiety, depression, etc.) when necessary. While coaching may occasionally visit the past, it is ultimately focused on where you want to go. Coaching allows the client to actively move their desires forward. Many clients engage in both therapeutic and coaching relationships simultaneously or at staggered times in their lives.
Where & How:
There are several options in the way clients can receive services. All coaching relationships begin with 3 month commitment and are available for extension beyond that time. Here’s how we can meet for our weekly, 45-50 minute sessions:
1. Phone sessions. These are perfect for those that are located outside of Chicago or prefer the comfort of their own home to be completely present.
2. Soho House Chicago. If you’re near the West Loop and prefer to connect over coffee in a cozy space, this is a perfect option for you.
3. The Art Institute of Chicago. If you like to be surrounded by beautiful art while you self-excavate, we can make that happen.
4. Your studio or work space. If you’re within Chicago, we can do our work where you create.
Leadership Analysis & Debrief
The Energy Leadership Index is both a valid and reliable assessment that reflects a person’s current potential leadership ability. This means their ability to lead at work, in their personal lives, and their overall destiny. It reveals one’s capacity to see opportunity, as well as where limiting views are stifling growth. The assessment is a great option for:
- Leaders looking to assess their current talent pool for potential promotions and opportunities
- Leaders looking to assess themselves
- Clients hoping to understand why they are feeling drained day-to-day
- Clients hoping to understand where their unique experiences and viewpoints are helping and hindering them
The ELI assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete while debrief sessions are typically scheduled for 90 minutes. The ELI can be packaged with other offerings (1:1 coaching or company development) or can stand as a single offering.
What happens when the office is feeling stale for employees (and clients)?
Bring in a coach.
Offering a coach to employees as an in-house perk allows individuals to shift their energy during their workday rather than waiting until they walk out the front doors. In doing so, not only will employees feel more balanced and productive, but they will also associate work with feeling valued, heard, and important.
In-house coaching contracts utilize 1:1 coaching as well as group coaching and operate on 3 month cycles.
Instead of generic, keg-in-the-office type perks, offer your employees something to make them feel consistently valued.